Please find below safety measures which are in place for the protection of our guests and staff following the COVID-19 pandemic.
- All team members will be required to wash their hands, or use hand sanitiser every 20 minutes.
- All team members will be required to stay at home if unwell.
- All team members will be required to follow official guidance on self isolating.
- All team members will be required to wear PPE as required.
- Wherever possible we have installed screens for your safety.
- The team will follow a policy of no physical contact and maintain social distancing.
- All team members have undergone extensive training on good practice in
minimising the risk of Covid-19 in the workplace and at home.
- All team members have re-trained in health and safety, food hygiene and first aid.
- All team members are carrying out regular health surveys and adhering to extensive risk assessments.
OUR HOTEL GUESTS
- Please respect the social distancing measures put in place that are required by law.
- Your bedroom will be thoroughly cleaned with extra care and sanitised.
- Where possible please use your bedroom toilet rather than public restrooms.
- Please wash your hands when returning to your bedroom.
- Cash will not be accepted unless by prior agreement. We encourage
all guests to pay by card, contactless wherever possible.
- Your bedroom keys will be sanitised prior to arrival. Please keep them on your person at all times.
- Guests are encouraged to use the express check in and check out where possible.
- Should guests wish for their room to be attended to during their stay by
housekeeping, they are asked not to be in the room whilst it is being cleaned.